January 2, 2013

Snow Folks

I took some pics today of my ever-growing snowman collection. I just love them...they are so cute & cozy, and bring the feel of a snowy winter to our house. I love snow, but we don't get much here, even when it's really cold, so I like to at least decorate for a snowy, wintery feel. Cinnamon scented pine cones are another winter favorite for me as well as a new candle scent I found- Maple Pumpkin. It smells amazing!

I used one of Florabella's snow overlays on this.



4 comments:

  1. Tracie I can't see your pictures today, couldn't yesterday either. Jo Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember being so inspired by your snowmen last year, and these are equally adorable. Maple-pumpkin sounds like a delicious smell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More cute snowmen! There's something to be said for "flakey" friends. (Sorry, couldn't resist)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't see the pics today either :-( I'd love to see though!

    ReplyDelete